Please read this passage carefully.
By using the NEXT-CARS Service and its functionalities, or by browsing its content any User accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- General Information
Terms and Conditions of Use
- Smart-Point Company is the owner and administrator of NEXT-CARS Service
ul. Starowiejska 22b, lok. 422
34-120 Andrychów, Poland
tel. +48 732 687 330
- The subject of the Web Site services is:
- to enable publishing cars buying and selling offers;
- to enable browsing cars buying and selling offers.
Publication of offers
- By using the Service the User indicates:
- acceptance of processing his personal data by the Administrator, to such an extent the User gave it to the database during the registration process or later, while using the Service.
- Every User can terminate using the Service on his own by deleting his account or offer. Consequently, any information and personal data will be deleted from the Service.
- Administrator reserves the right to delete a User's account, precluding him from accessing a particular service or all the services and the resources, if the User:
- commits violation of the law;
- commits violation of the principles of community law or public morals.
- It is forbidden to share User's personal identity number and password, which could make the Service's resources available to a third party. Maintaining the confidentiality of the information is in the interest of every User. Administrator will not be liable for any loss, changes or damage arising from unauthorized use of User's account.
- User indicates, he agrees to receive commercial and technical messages at his e-mail address.
Personal Data Protection
- Publication of cars buying and selling offers is free of charge.
- Publication of offers depends on Administrator's decision after verifying the truth of existence of the entity submitting the offer.
- It is forbidden to post offers of:
- content infringing the law;
- content agitating to racial or sexual discrimination, discrimination because of religion and faith etc.;
- rude or controversial content;
- content violating personal goods or civil rights of other parties.
- User's personal data (provided by the Users voluntarily) shall be collected and processed in the resources of the Service. Taking into consideration the character of particular services, not providing the proper information may result in blocking access to some of them.
- Smart-Point Company, Ewelina Szilder, 34-122 Wieprz 855 is the Administrator of personal data as provided for in the Act of 29 August 1997 on Personal Data Protection.
- The Administrator reserves the right to process the personal data for marketing purposes and to properly supply the services ordered by the User.
- The User's personal data may be disclosed to the third parties.
- Depending on the type of service, the Administrator may require the following data from the User:
- Name and surname;
- Date of birth;
- E-mail address;
- Contact phone number.
- The User has the right to access his/her personal data, correct or complement it, require discontinuation of processing the data or removing it.
- The personal data may be changed or removed by the Administrator on User's request or by the User himself. Removing the personal data means that the User completely or partly discontinues using the resources of the Service.
- Any interruptions, problems and comments on the services can be reported via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administrator reserves the right to disconnect the Service temporarily or completely in order to upgrade its services without prior notice.
- Administrator does no accept liability in respect of the authenticity of the information supplied to the Service by Users as well as Users' data, because Administrator is not able to check the accuracy or completeness of that information.
- Administrator does not accept liability in respect for any events between the Users taking place in the real world.
- To all matters not settled herein provisions of Act on Rendering Electronic Services, Act on Personal Data Protection and the Civil Code shall apply.